#1 Thanks for joining our adventure. To keep the fun going, however, there are some aspects which are worthy of note-
- When using the toilet if it didn’t come out of your body, it doesn’t get flushed. Our head has a dedicated trash receptacle for paper products. Though the toilet is a state of the art electric model, it can easily jam on paper, tampons, and such.
- No drugs on board for which you do not have a prescription.
- Alcoholic beverages are welcome, as often as you like. Intoxication to drunkenness is not an option. Belligerent conduct will be cause for trip cancellation without refund.
- If you smoke cigarettes, do so on the outside furthest point for wind dispersal of smoke and ash.
- Bring sunscreen, extra towels, a light windbreaker style jacket and or rain jacket.
- Personal items need to be brought in bags vs. rigid luggage as room is not available for bags which can’t be shaped to fit the area in which stored.
- Plan to take lots of photos as the days usually offer a large number of photo opportunities.
- Protect your cell phone so it can’t get wet, or lost overboard.