#1 Thanks for joining our adventure. To keep the fun going, however, there are some aspects which are worthy of note-
- Restrooms are available at the marina facility. Please visit one before boarding.
- No drugs on board for which you do not have a prescription.
- Alcoholic beverages are welcome, as often as you like. (If wine, please bring white- red stains when spilled.) Intoxication to drunkenness is not an option. Belligerent conduct will be cause for trip cancellation without refund.
- If you smoke cigarettes, do so before you come down the ramp to the boat.
- Bring sunscreen, extra towels, a light windbreaker style jacket and or rain jacket.
- Personal items should be kept to a minimum.
- Plan to take lots of photos as the days usually offer a large number of photo opportunities.
- Protect your cell phone so it can’t get wet, or lost overboard.